• Total activity 53
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 2
  • Subscriptions 17

Recent activity by Leo Wilson Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Preserve History for Round Trip Edits

Answered

If I pass an image into Luminar for some edits, is it possible for that to be recorded in Single Image Edits? Mainly I'm thinking that if I want to revisit a processed image to make further adjustm...

• 4.n Trial Period Reset

Answered

Hi - Is it possible to reset the trial period start date? I installed a demo of an older version (4.1, I guess) but it wasn't for me. The advantages don't outweigh the limitations when compared to ...

• Luminar 4 AI Masking

With apologies if this is your big marketing campaign spoiled, but is the AI noise about L4 leading us up to the announcement that there will be AI masking? If not, perhaps a quick change of direct...

• Accent 2.0 for Flex

Is there any news on when Accent 2.0 will be available in Flex? There is another thread which I read as saying that it was due before the end of April but that hasn't happened yet and we're nearly ...

• Photolemur For The Underexposed

Luminar and Aurora (rightly) get a lot of praise for bringing underexposed and dark shots up to a usable standard, but Photolemur deserves it's props in this field too.I was taking photos at a birt...

• Flex, 3, 2018 and Divergence

Firstly, thank you so much for the return of *.lmnr files in Flex. I feel like I've got my editing software back again! I understand that it's not a show stopper for many people but for me it reall...

• Working on multiple computers

As I have five cross platform licences for Luminar 3 it's reasonable that I might want to take an image that I've been working with on one computer and carry on working on it on another computer de...

• Cross Platform Questions

Is there a suitable place I can ask a question about Luminar or Aurora that isn't related to the OS it's running under?

• Photolemur 3 - Check The Download File

I've just bought Photolemur 3 and this might save a little bit of bother.  After the purchase was verified, I was given a file to download immediately.  That was actually the installer for 2.3. Ins...

• Aurora HDR 1.2.0 and OpenGL

Is it safe to upgrade Aurora HDR on a laptop where the OpenGL version is <3.3?