• Total activity 43
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 15

Activity overview

Latest activity by Leo Wilson

Leo Wilson created a post,

AI Evaluation of Feature Use (esp Sky Replacement)

Answered

I think anyone who follows the facebook groups will be aware that the most common pitfall of sky replacements is having a mismatched sun position in the original photo and the replacement sky (see ...

Leo Wilson commented,

Adil, follow the instructions in this thread to get the HID1 and HID2 codes, email them to support@skylum.com and they should be able to sort you out.

Leo Wilson commented,

With you 100% on that, Laurent. But Skylum tell us that no-one wants that feature anymore and who are we, the people who do want it, to contradict them?

Leo Wilson commented,

Thanks Helga. I'm using Lightroom, so it seems I can open an image as a smart object from Lightroom then pass it to Luminar from there. I can't quite see how to get back into the Luminar edit, but ...

Preserve History for Round Trip Edits

Answered

If I pass an image into Luminar for some edits, is it possible for that to be recorded in Single Image Edits? Mainly I'm thinking that if I want to revisit a processed image to make further adjustm...

Leo Wilson commented,

Thanks - I've sent the info.

4.n Trial Period Reset

Answered

Hi - Is it possible to reset the trial period start date? I installed a demo of an older version (4.1, I guess) but it wasn't for me. The advantages don't outweigh the limitations when compared to ...

Luminar 4 AI Masking

With apologies if this is your big marketing campaign spoiled, but is the AI noise about L4 leading us up to the announcement that there will be AI masking? If not, perhaps a quick change of direct...

Photolemur For The Underexposed

Luminar and Aurora (rightly) get a lot of praise for bringing underexposed and dark shots up to a usable standard, but Photolemur deserves it's props in this field too.I was taking photos at a birt...

Leo Wilson commented,

What would be the reasoning for removing the standalone functionality?  I know the company comes from an Apple background, but in the bigger world limiting customer choice and options is rarely a g...