• Total activity 48
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 37
  • Subscriptions 1

Activity overview

Latest activity by Mark Huf

Mark Huf commented,

@Skylum  I stand corrected, Alex, your CEO, was quick in responding to my cry for help on LinkedIn. Thanks for looking into this Alex. Best, Mark

Mark Huf commented,

@Angela Andrieux,  @Nancy Goodenough is spot on.Same for me. Bought all MacPhun products. That was fun.Under the Skylum flag things are not. Got screwed on Photolemur bonuses not too long ago, now ...

Mark Huf commented,

@skylumJust reached out to your CEO on LinkedIn. Maybe that will help, I am skeptical though. Best, Mark 2019-10-13 Hi Alex, Want to bring your attention to this thread: https://community.skylum.co...

Mark Huf commented,

@Skylum, see above. Another one bites the dust.Take the highroad and make us customers happy. It will not brake the bank, it is expected and people (and they are 💯 % correct to do so) stop complain...

Mark Huf commented,

@Anastasia Davis So you work at Skylum? I can’t tell from your name or avatar? If so, see below. If not, could you please elaborate, how are you connected to Skylum? It would be best to share the n...

Mark Huf commented,

@K. Wuensch Sorry, I now understand what you mean. Thanks for clarifying that for me. I will have a look which authorities would apply in my case. Also, I still think Skylum management should be no...

Mark Huf commented,

@K-Wuensch Yes, I do agree, yet there are people from@Skylum on this thread as well, am I correct?Just double checking. Which appropriate authorities are you referring to if I may ask?As I definite...

Mark Huf commented,

@Luca Fontana I have no such notice a my invoice. Just fyi. Makes it even worse... @Skylum, please do the right thing and listen to your customers. Best,   Mark

Mark Huf commented,

@Anastasia Davis   Well, that is not the case. Obviously I am not feeling inclined to share my invoice here, so please email me and I will show you my invoice. So this still stands;   ” As Luminar ...

Mark Huf commented,

This is utterly insane, was not mentioned while bombarding us with preorder emails to buy Luminar 4. Which by the way is being released much later than I initially thought based on how you marketed...