• Total activity 14
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 4

Activity overview

Latest activity by Jane Gimpelj

Jane Gimpelj commented,

Oh, I see.  Thanks for the info.  So, does that mean Luminar will automatically run on graphics GPU?

Jane Gimpelj commented,

Oh, ON1 2019 still has a problem on my computer.  I wouldn't want false info out there.   I have a new computer and cannot edit with ON1 and I even sent them my log file and they could not see anyt...

Jane Gimpelj commented,

Hi Angela, I have the nVidia RTX 2060 video card (only one card).  Where I had my computer built, their supplier did not have any 1070 or 1080 video cards anymore and they could not get them; so, I...

Jane Gimpelj commented,

Hi Angela, When I right-click on the app icon before launching, I do not get the option to Run on Graphics Processor.  I get Run as Administrator.  Maybe I forgot to mention that I am on Windows.  ...

Jane Gimpelj commented,

Ah, thanks for the info.  So far I have only used the new adjustment layers.  I did not realize to use the new image layer to blend 2 images.

Jane Gimpelj created a post,

Opening Two versions as Layers

I have been using Lightroom/Photoshop for most of my edits.  I sometimes bracket my shots, one for foreground and one for the sky.  I usually do my basic adjustments for each image in LR and then s...

Jane Gimpelj commented,

Umm, I do not see how to edit my first post.  Why is there no Preferences section or did I miss it? Ah, found the edit icon.  I also would like the Save As option.  I know others have requested thi...

Jane Gimpelj created a post,

A Few Features I Would Like

Hi, I started using Luminar 3 now that I upgraded my computer and have some things that I would like added in future updates if possible. 1. Maybe this is already implemented internally; but, I wou...

Jane Gimpelj commented,

Wow!  Big improvement for me.  I worked on Luminar 3 last night and had all the issues others had, lost my edits, slow to edit etc.  This morning I thought I would try Luminar again and decided to ...

Jane Gimpelj commented,

I agree!!!  This feature is a MUST!  I cannot tell which image I want to edit, especially when there are two images that are very similar.  Sometimes while going through the images to cull, I write...