• Total activity 13
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 3
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by Alen Grishko

Alen Grishko commented,

The luminosity mask used to be editable back in Aurora HDR 2017 like this: It seems they replaced it with having to run the command over and over again, which never goes bright or dark enough for ...

Alen Grishko created a post,

Luminosity Masks In Aurora HDR 2019

Answered

Hey, I'm trying to use a luminosity masks in Aurora HDR 2019 and the brightness it covers is just too broad. I know you can run the command multiple times to get different masks, but they never get...

Alen Grishko commented,

So I actually converted the raw images to jpeg and cleared the metadata and it actually turned out normal like I wanted it in the first place. The only issue was that I had to render jpeg images in...

Alen Grishko commented,

Here is what happens in Photomatix. (No Filter) The Result is Normal.

Alen Grishko commented,

Check this out. I threw one image in, and here is what it spit out. (No Filter) It because the AI saw that my "EV" was +4.0. How do I tell the AI what image is what "EV" or how do I disable this?...

Alen Grishko commented,

If you look at my last example, the processed image is darker than both original images.

Alen Grishko created a post,

EV informaion is off

I'm Having a massive Issue with what the image properties are telling me what my exposure bias is. I shoot in aperture priority mode and it usually will give me images that are too dark so I turn u...