• Total activity 102
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 5
  • Subscriptions 31

Activity overview

Latest activity by Anders Svensson

Anders Svensson commented,

@Martim Yes, Capture One and DxO have virtual copies/variants, but I do miss history when I've made a mess of some adjustments and want to backtrack. Copies are good for planned changes/variations,...

@Martim Durão Not quite true. Capture One Pro and DxO Photolab are both non-destructive, but they have no History functionality. You can undo single steps and tweak/modify edits as much as you want...

@Will Roberts II Hi Will. I found out about the rendering problem when I noticed that blue skies were overly saturated after a Luminar update, and then I discovered other people complaining about r...

@Will Roberts II Exposure X5 has a History panel that lets you undo as many editing steps as you want. It's a much more stable/robust application than Luminar in my experience, although it does cos...

@Anastasia, this is just the same stock answer that's spouted any time someone asks about a fix or missing feature/support: we'll do our best to fix it as soon as possible, or it will be released i...

For me, I want sidecar files (or the slightly worse lmnr projects) so I can move and backup edits per image, not per library or catalog. I don't want all my edits in one basket, especially one that...

Skylum has promised many things that they haven't delivered on, but their promises really aren't worth anything. Restored lmnr projects was promised "in a future update" eight months ago and hasn't...

First Skylum releases Luminar 3 with standalone and plugin support at the end of 2018. Then when 3 proves to be buggy and incomplete they release Flex in March and start saying that Luminar 3 is th...

Here's another one: https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360048017471/comments/360006754032 Anyone waiting for what's been previously promised is in for a long wait I suspect.

Here's a recent comment from Support about the roadmap: https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360048082631/comments/360006751031 So, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for anything t...