• Total activity 68
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 22

Activity overview

Latest activity by Anders Svensson

Anders Svensson commented,

@Gal Steinberg, lmnr projects aren't huge if you untick the "Save Original Resources" (or something like that) checkbox when saving. A bit bigger than the plain text sidecar files in othe...

@Kirk Osborn, good news that there will be updates to Luminar 2018: quick edits in Luminar 3 are no substitute for me as long as edits are only stored in a catalog. Yes, I know lmnr projects will e...

@Roman Pylypenko, you didn't really answer my question regarding data collection: is there no way to opt out? Adobe, Apple and more let me choose whether or not I want to supply analytics.

But why do you continually break things? The rendering of lmnr projects changed from update to update in Luminar 2018, now you completely remove the lmnr functionality in Luminar 3 while the catalo...

That's certainly more invasive than I expected. There is no mention of this in the installation process, and as I understand GDPR in the EU consent to this kind of collection has to be explicit. I ...

Btw, I got the same popup in Luminar 2018 as well. Nastia, this obviously means that Luminar is communicating with Skylum servers, and that's also not something I expect of a standalone imaging app...

None of which is resolved in 3.0.2. Not only do Windows users have to wait for parity with Mac, now Mac users have to wait for parity with Luminar 2018. How long: another month, six months, a year?

It doesn't matter that Skylum organized this, I didn't pay for adware or contestware or socialware or whatever you want to call it. This has nothing to do with the purpose of the application.

Hi Anna. This issue is over a year old. Adding a noise reduction that the user can't control isn't what I would call an improvement. Or do you mean that the technical department is actually working...

Doesn't seem to be any interest in addressing this in the last year at least, unfortunately: https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360002892772-Make-the-noise-reduction-on-RAW-conve...