Ross Collins

• Total activity 112
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 5
  • Subscriptions 41

Recent activity by Ross Collins Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • "Quite an old lady"

"Pam" is "not particularly looking for a DAM", but Dima Sytnik leaves this comment unanswered and his silence is deafening.  Clearly he no longer sees any reason to deliver a DAM for her, nor for t...

• As good as it gets?

L3.1.1 has reduced my startup time from around eight minutes to two minutes 40 seconds for a 170,000 image catalogue (on a Mac Pro).  While a welcome improvement, this is still far too long and wou...

• Vignettes

I'd like to be able to click and drag the position of a vignette in L3 and Flex.

• LR "Edit In" function not reliable in Flex?

After installing and enabling, Flex was not included as an option in the "Edit In" list in Lightroom.  "Export" (to Flex) was available but would not work.  I finally deferred to Skylum Support and...

• Flex User Guide

When I click on the "User Guide" link on the Flex flash screen, it brings up an introduction to Luminar 2018.  Why does this happen?  Where is the Flex user guide?

• What's this?

Three minutes after starting Lr 3.0.2 (with +/- 60,000 images) I get this, then nothing - the app is frozen!  

• Creative kit

In the Photography category for paid apps, the Apple App Store currently lists Intensify at number 20, Noiseless at 23 and Tonality at 25.  However to my certain knowledge, Intensify and Tonality h...

• LR "Edit in" not working

When I select a LR image and then "Edit in .... Luminar 2018", a new TIFF gets created and Luminar starts up but I am not seeing the image in Luminar, so can't process it.  What's going on?

• How do I get rid of this?