Russell Webb

• Total activity 34
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 11

Recent activity by Russell Webb Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Luminar Cutout Masking

Hi, Asked a question over on the Skylum facebook page and received a vague answer so try here. As many may no Topaz have released an AI Remask to replace Remask 5 so with all the hype going on with...

• Solo Mode in Windows

Hi, I note that the question was asked a year ago but we seem still not to be able to use SOLO mode on the filters panels, still collapse all or show all, maybe I have missed this option in an upgr...

• Forum Mess and DCP's

Hi, DCP's first, Is there a way of deleating the DCP's that are already installed in the software as I don't use them I only use my own DCP's per camera? Forum is a mess in so far as when you searc...

• ColourChecker Passport seems to work from LR to Flex?

Hi, I use the Colourchecker to create camera colour profiles in Lightroom 6 as cannot be done in Luminar or Flex but when I export from Lightroom to Flex it does seem that it carries that colour pr...

• Save Option?

When I go to File the only option I have is 'SAVE'/Ctrl+S' I cannot see an option to EXPORT. so as to save in a differant format? Images loaded via Lightroom to Aurora does this make a differance? ...

• How to save .exr files from Aurora Windows 10 OS?

Can someone please advise how I can save .exr files from Aurora a Windows  10 OS as stated here near the botttom https://skylum.com/aurorahdr/tutorials/2018/saving-and-exporting-files

• Tutorial Written or Video on how to install additional plugins

Please can someone point me to tutorial Written or Video on how to install additional plugins to both Aurora HDR and Luminar 2018? In my case I use Topaz Remask and Qimage Ultimate that I use for p...

• Software Update Information

Hi, I like many that wish to use Luminar software and move away from the clutches of Adobe I feel we have been very understanding and patient while waiting for information on the next update that w...