• Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 8

Activity overview

Latest activity by Russell Webb

Russell Webb created a post,

Forum Mess and DCP's

Hi, DCP's first, Is there a way of deleating the DCP's that are already installed in the software as I don't use them I only use my own DCP's per camera? Forum is a mess in so far as when you searc...

ColourChecker Passport seems to work from LR to Flex?

Hi, I use the Colourchecker to create camera colour profiles in Lightroom 6 as cannot be done in Luminar or Flex but when I export from Lightroom to Flex it does seem that it carries that colour pr...

Save Option?

When I go to File the only option I have is 'SAVE'/Ctrl+S' I cannot see an option to EXPORT. so as to save in a differant format? Images loaded via Lightroom to Aurora does this make a differance? ...

Russell Webb commented,

No offence but if the word SOON was omited from the English language software developers would be at a loss. As I posted on the message I sent via Facebook :-   Quote:- Aurora HDR 2018 will soon su...

How to save .exr files from Aurora Windows 10 OS?

Can someone please advise how I can save .exr files from Aurora a Windows  10 OS as stated here near the botttom https://skylum.com/aurorahdr/tutorials/2018/saving-and-exporting-files

Tutorial Written or Video on how to install additional plugins

Please can someone point me to tutorial Written or Video on how to install additional plugins to both Aurora HDR and Luminar 2018? In my case I use Topaz Remask and Qimage Ultimate that I use for p...

Russell Webb commented,

40 seconds of loud music and not a lot else, complete fob off from Skylum!!!

Russell Webb commented,

@Denis Kotsee. No offence but see you skirted round my comment 'I recived an email yesterday 12/09/18 offering a discount for an upgrade of  Aurora 2019 less than a year since I purchased both Auro...

Russell Webb commented,

I recived an email yesterday 12/09/18 offering a discount for an upgrade of  Aurora 2019 less than a year since I purchased both Aurora and Luminar on the same day (29 Dec 2017) albeit with a milit...

Russell Webb commented,

DAM will be a free update for all owners of Luminar 2018. sometime in the future,future,future,future, futu.....AHhhhhhh!!!!!!