• Total activity 53
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 22

Recent activity by Matt Savard Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Export to folder in Luminar 4

Answered

Does luminar 4 default to exporting images to the same directory you opened them from?

• Luminar 4 question

When exporting in Luminar 4, will it default to the location the photo was loaded from (or at least have that option) or will it behave in the rather haphazard way that Luminar 3 (and 2018, and 201...

• File exporting..PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE change this

I have mentioned this many times before but please please please at least offer the option to export the corrected photo into the same folder as the original. I load up a raw image and process it, ...

• Luminar 3 Upgrade

So I installed Luminar 3 expecting the worst but....it actually works way better! It's a little sluggish at times but bearable. The library builds all the thumbnails (granted, I only have about 700...

• Color problem solved in Windows

Well, I've been having a horrid time trying to get the colors I see in Luminar show up in Photoshop. Everything looks great in Luminar then I pull it over to Photoshop and it loses something. Some ...

• Color export off a bit

I've tried exporting some files and bringing them into Photoshop (and Affinity Photo). After importing I'm noticing that the colors in Luminar compared to other image programs is not quite the same...

• Luminar no longer working

I installed version 3 (2019?) and everything went fine. I got the libraries working fairly well, edited a bunch of images, and then everything just stopped working. First it was just one image, th...

• Exporting files

I just downloaded and installed the update. It went very smoothly. One of the first things I tried was exporting an image to see if the problem of luminar not saving in the directory the image came...

• BUG: Undo in masking

Answered

Problem: When you have a filter being applied to an image and you click on the brush tool to create a mask. If you press CTRL+Z (or choose UNDO from the menu) it doesn't undo your mask, it undos th...

• BUG: Undoing Dodge & Burn

When undoing dodge & burn it removes the filter   Steps to reproduce: Open an image (I used a CR2 file) Add the dodge & burn filter to it Click on the start painting button paint on the image to b...