• Total activity 53
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 22

Activity overview

Latest activity by Matt Savard

Matt Savard commented,

This is exactly the reason I never upgraded to version 4. Lots of promises to send stuff to the developers, but never any change on small workflow enhancing changes like this (export location, undo...

Matt Savard commented,

We've been asking for that through several versions. At one time I was told it was designed that way on purpose and probably wouldn't be changed (https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/pos...

Matt Savard commented,

I had the same problem. I downloaded the demo. It crashed after using it for 10 minutes or less. Started it back up again and after less than 10 minutes the program just closed. Tried again and it ...

Matt Savard commented,

I was afraid of that. The new tools seem neat but how many times am I going to replace a sky? Not many. How many times am I going to export an image? Every time. I don't think paying $70+ for some ...

Matt Savard created a post,

Export to folder in Luminar 4

Answered

Does luminar 4 default to exporting images to the same directory you opened them from?

Luminar 4 question

When exporting in Luminar 4, will it default to the location the photo was loaded from (or at least have that option) or will it behave in the rather haphazard way that Luminar 3 (and 2018, and 201...

File exporting..PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE change this

I have mentioned this many times before but please please please at least offer the option to export the corrected photo into the same folder as the original. I load up a raw image and process it, ...

Luminar 3 Upgrade

So I installed Luminar 3 expecting the worst but....it actually works way better! It's a little sluggish at times but bearable. The library builds all the thumbnails (granted, I only have about 700...

Matt Savard commented,

Please see my comment in the thread at https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360037391372-Color-problem-solved-in-Windows. The issue resolved itself once I uninstalled one of the co...

Color problem solved in Windows

Well, I've been having a horrid time trying to get the colors I see in Luminar show up in Photoshop. Everything looks great in Luminar then I pull it over to Photoshop and it loses something. Some ...