Jack Larson

• Total activity 71
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 2
  • Subscriptions 26

Votes on activity by Jack Larson Sort by votes Recent activity Votes
  • Please Lighten Up

I see the Community Forum as a place to seek and give help to one another.  If you have a problem, this certainly is place to ask for help.  However, all of the ad nominem posts seem at best ventil...

• Can't Use the Adjustment Brush in Luminar 3

Every time I try to use the Adjustment Brush on ANY filter in Luminar 3, I get the spinning beach ball.  I have never had any real problems with any other Skylum product.  Right now, Luminar 3 is u...

• My Take

What I have learned from all of the discussion is that Luminar is not yet ready to be a DAM.  Personally, that's ok.  I never intended to use it as a DAM.  Both Luminar 3.1 and Flex work great as a...

• If Flex Does Not Appear

If you own Luminar 3, but for some reason Luminar Flex is not listed under your My Software tab, here is what you do.  First, click on Luminar 3 in your My Software.  Next, copy your Activation Cod...

• New Magic for removing Power Lines and Dust Spots

Answered

It would be worth owning Neo if for nothing but the removal of dust spots and power lines feature.  I can't believe the amount of time I have spent in the 70 years that I have been photographing de...

• Sky edit

Answered

For sky replacements, I like to use skies that I have created.  The first time I tried this in Neo, I found that none of my skies were there.  So I want to where "my" skies are located for Luminar ...

• Accessing Neo

Answered

I use ON 1 Photo RAW 2022 as my DAM.  To open a file in Neo, I right click on a thumbnail that I want to open in Neo.  In the menu, there is Send to Other Application.  Navigate to Luminar Neo and ...

• Flickr

Answered

Is there a Flickr group for Luminar AI?

• 500px

Answered

If you use Luminar 4,3 as a plug-in for either LR Classic or Photoshop CC2020, how do you post your results on 500px?

• Where is the News?

I thought that this site was supposed to be about News and Updates.  I have found this to be overwhelmingly a site to bitch and rant.  I wish that Skylum would create a site to express issues and c...