Jack Larson

• Total activity 68
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 2
  • Subscriptions 25

Recent activity by Jack Larson Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • My Take

What I have learned from all of the discussion is that Luminar is not yet ready to be a DAM.  Personally, that's ok.  I never intended to use it as a DAM.  Both Luminar 3.1 and Flex work great as a...

• AI Accent 2.0

When AI Accent 2.0 is introduced with the upcoming update of Luminar 3, will it also be included in Luminar Flex?  If not, will we still be able to use Luminar 3 as a plug-in?

• Please Lighten Up

I see the Community Forum as a place to seek and give help to one another.  If you have a problem, this certainly is place to ask for help.  However, all of the ad nominem posts seem at best ventil...

• Where are LUTs stored?

It's easy to add Custom LUTs.  But how do you get rid of them in the Flex LUT Menu? Thanks, Jack

• Lightroom Presets Issue

Skylum sent many of us a free folder of Lightroom presets. For some reason, I am unable to install these Lightroom Presets.  They download just fine.  Then I go to Lightroom Preferences and under P...

• The power of Flex

"Sun & Rain" I love the combination. And, in this one, the juxtaposition.   Last week Skylum came out with Luminar Flex, the plug-in version of Luminar. Since its inception, I have appreciat...

• Luminar as a plug-in

Note: all users of Luminar 3 need to realize that with the next version of Luminar, only Luminar Flex will work as a plug-in.  So, if you use Luminar as a plug-in, you might as well install Luminar...

• If Flex Does Not Appear

If you own Luminar 3, but for some reason Luminar Flex is not listed under your My Software tab, here is what you do.  First, click on Luminar 3 in your My Software.  Next, copy your Activation Cod...

• Getting Aurora Glorious LUT loaded into Luminar 3.

Aurora HDR 2019 has a terrific LUT, Glorious, that I would like to be able to load into Luminar 3.  It comes with the Aurora HDR 2019.  However I cannot find it located in any folder on my computer...

• Single File Editing on Aurora

I have a question for anyone else who might know the answer. With the latest version of Aurora HDR, many people are using the software on a single file. My question is this: if a single file contai...