• Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 2
  • Subscriptions 24

Activity overview

Latest activity by Jack Larson

Jack Larson created a post,

Where is the News?

I thought that this site was supposed to be about News and Updates.  I have found this to be overwhelmingly a site to bitch and rant.  I wish that Skylum would create a site to express issues and c...

Jack Larson commented,

Most of the conversation that has been going on in this thread does not affect me personally since I only use the editing functions of Luminar and Flex.  However, it is very disturbing the response...

Jack Larson commented,

Kate - thank you for your post.  Personally, I think that posting the same type of complaints over and over defeats the legitimate purpose of "News and Updates."  People with real issues would bene...

Jack Larson commented,

I am with Martim.  To Sascha, I would say, hearing the same complaints over and over again may help you to ventilate.  but it doesn't change anything.  You need to figure out what will create chang...

Jack Larson created a post,

My Take

What I have learned from all of the discussion is that Luminar is not yet ready to be a DAM.  Personally, that's ok.  I never intended to use it as a DAM.  Both Luminar 3.1 and Flex work great as a...

Jack Larson commented,

Me, too.  I am having the same problem.  I think that their system is on overload.  All I hope is that those of us who are being prevented from preordering will eventually get our orders accepted.

Jack Larson commented,

I received the Flex update on Friday.  Somehow I missed the free Looks.  Unfortunately I have already deleted the email.  Is there a way to obtain the Looks?  Thanks

Jack Larson commented,

Colin, sounds like we are pretty much on the same page.  The only reason that I would use Luminar, and then, only asa plug in, is if it has some editing features that Flex does not.

Jack Larson commented,

Colin - I think that the addition of Accent 2.0 is a big plus.  That filter is the only reason that I have been using Luminar 3.1 as a plug-in rather than Flex.  Following the conversation around L...

Jack Larson commented,

I am very grateful for the Flex update.  I join Michael in wishing for an editing comparison of Flex 1.1 and Luminar 3.1.  Also, are there any new editing features in Flex 1.1 other than Accent 2.0?