• Total activity 23
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 8

Activity overview

Latest activity by Riley Ray Robbins

Riley Ray Robbins created a post,

How do you transfer all your Luminar edits to a new photos library?

Answered

So I might have a problem with my photos library on MacBook Pro. Which means I may need to rebuild it or start fresh. But I literally have THOUSANDS of pictures I've edited with Luminar using the p...

Problems grabbing the sliders

Answered

In luminar 4, grabbing the sliders is much harder. In 3, you just got mostly close and pulled. Now? Unless you precisely grab the knob exactly, you slide and nothing happens. Then you realize you'v...

Riley Ray Robbins commented,

But for the record, according to whatismyscreenresolution.com it's 1680 x 1050

My MacBook is the same resolution it's been when I had Luminar 3 and then again Luminar before that. There's no change to it and I've never adjusted it once. Like I said, If I bring my cursor even ...

How do you minimize the labels?

Answered

I don't know if everyone is having this problem but if you get anywhere NEAR the tabs on the right, their label name pops up and blocks stuff in the edit window so you can't see what you're looking...

Hey there, I might be wrong but did you just add support for Fuji's XT-100 .RAF files in the latest update for Luminar, 3.1.2? Because it looks like they might be working now. I just want to get th...

Will the fuji I asked about be in the next update?

Still no ETA on the Fuji XT-100? I'd love to know how their native RAW works in this program. I feel like I'm losing something in the converter.

Transfer Wizard for Mac Photos to Luminar

So I would, very much, like to transfer everything out of Mac Photos (where I've been using Luminar within that app) to a new standalone library that Luminar would manage. Just one thing: HOW?How d...

Great! Where's the undo last edit button?