• Total activity 22
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 6

Activity overview

Latest activity by Andy Martin

Andy Martin commented,

Update ! I can use Luminar as a plug-in on Affinity, but still crashes after 5 seconds when opened in its own right ! Andy  

Andy Martin created a post,

Free Luminar 3 download

Answered

Hi, I downloaded the free Luminar 3 and was using it fine until I tried to crop a photo.  The programme froze. I restarted my computer and Luminar opened at the same point, the same photo being cro...

Andy Martin commented,

After waiting for an openGL solution for the same problem I had, I opted for a refund and was reimbursed very quickly.

Andy Martin commented,

All very well for you Roy  to say this,  "Sometimes these vendors have to make decisions relative to what they support and what they don't so their software can perform better for the larger pool ...

Andy Martin commented,

+ So totally agree with you Rick !  THis whole windows version of Luminar should not have been released until it was properly debugged !

Andy Martin commented,

Hi Julia, My desk top all in one HP 520 is running Intel HD Graphics Family and I'm afraid that I would have to replace this or get another graphics card. Something I did not anticipate would be ne...

openGl problem

Again I am writing about if there is any info about when, we who are left with a basic Luminor download, due to not having openGl which luminor has decided is a requirement. Any news to look forwar...

Andy Martin commented,

Hi Angela, I have downloaded and opened successfully the previous version, thank you. With regard to a previous comment by Roy Blackwell,  changing the minimum requirements just to get an update to...

Computer does not support openGL

''If your graphics card doesn't support OpenGL 3.3 then no amount of reinstalling is going to help''. ''I'm hoping that the comment there about it being a temporary solution means that a better fix...

Andy Martin commented,

Hi Konstantin, Hoorah !  I have my ''old'' Luminor back working !   For your info my processor and driver details: Windows 7 home premium 64 bit(6.1 build 7601) Intel Core i5-2400S cpu @ 2.5GHz Dir...