• Total activity 179
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 19
  • Subscriptions 67

Recent activity by Gary Bowen Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Neo questions

Answered

Preordering Neo makes me nervouse given the history of the previous two releases (Luminar 4 and Luminar AI). After getting burned with moving up to L4 from L3 and L2018, I passed on AI and I'm glad...

• PLEASE remove update nag popup

Answered

I have no desire to update my L4 4.2.0 until the 4.3 update gets fixed. Every time I open L4 I get this nag popup - every time. I'm really tired of having to click on "Remind Me Later" so I can edi...

• How do I stop 4.3 update nag screen?

Answered

Every time I start Luminar 4.2 there is a nag screen that opens wanting me to update to 4.3. Give the issues with 4.3, I will not update until there is a patch. So how do I stop the nag screen?

• L4 and Facebook - Part II

Answered

In a previous (now closed) post, Anna V posted: "Please take a moment to review our user agreement, in particular, the sections "When you use our products" and "Your Data that we collect": https://...

• Luminar 4 sends user data to Facebook?

Answered

Just read an article that L4 sends user data to Facebook while the application is in use. The author claims to have a response from Skylum confirming this. I never want Facebook or its other owned ...

• Thoughts after four versions

Answered

I own and use Luminar 2018, Flex, v3 and v4. Out of this stable my go to version is v3 (or Flex if I'm using LR6.1 as a DAM and container) for photo editing. Two things in particular keep me using ...