• Total activity 163
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 19
  • Subscriptions 60

Activity overview

Latest activity by Gary Bowen

Gary Bowen commented,

Based on the image posted, the problem appears to be with the video card setting - it appears to be stretched. Close Luminar and any open programsLeft-click on your destop. Then right-click on the ...

Gary Bowen commented,

Skylum (Luminar) doesn't have a Lightroom competing product. Luminar 3 and 4 were the closest but still a long way off. Nobody in the public knows what Neo will be like (yet) but word on the web is...

Gary Bowen commented,

"LuminarAI and Luminar Neo are designed to serve two different purposes." Therein lies the problem for the consumer - we haven't seen those purposes clearly defined in order to make an informed cho...

Gary Bowen commented,

Thank you for your replies! I'll make a purchase decision soon.

Gary Bowen commented,

Thank you for your reply. "What specific EXIF data are you referring to as destroyed?" EXIF stands for Exchangeable Image File Format. This data is in every image file a digital camera records. Som...

Gary Bowen created a post,

Neo questions

Answered

Preordering Neo makes me nervouse given the history of the previous two releases (Luminar 4 and Luminar AI). After getting burned with moving up to L4 from L3 and L2018, I passed on AI and I'm glad...

Gary Bowen commented,

You posted "Doesn't seem to happen with other software..." - actually, it does. For me, Adobe Lightroom 6.2 (perpetual) is TERRIBLE, much worse than Skylum. Search for then follow your prferred met...

Gary Bowen commented,

Hello Moataz - Please note that "noreply@..." is never looked at by anyone, thus it is "no reply" so follow this and go fromthere: https://skylum.com/support   

Gary Bowen commented,

Hi Helena - Thanks, I'll write this evening or in the morning. Have a good day!

Gary Bowen commented,

Not happy with this update as L4.3.3 no longer launches from LR 6.2 the way 4.3 did. Tired of seeing Welcome to Luminar 4 every time I try to edit via launch from Lightroom. How do I get the previo...