• Subscriptions 11

Activity overview

Latest activity by Sascha C.

Sascha C. commented,

Great, will check it :)   Thank you Sascha

Sascha C. created a post,

Urgent - Upgrade to Aurora HDR 2019

Answered

Hi, I wrote an eMail to the support asking for an upgrade offer from Aurora HDR 2018 to 2019 with respect to the Bundle Price you currently get on stacksocial with the still available cyber monday ...

Sascha C. commented,

I also still wait for the refund. Got an email where I was asked about some details, but still no confirmation regarding the refund. However, I think you will find my email without posting it here :)

Sascha C. commented,

It would be nice to get generallya response. Requested my refund today using the contact form but did not get any response. Neither by human nor an automatic response. So I don’t know if the reques...

Sascha C. commented,

@Chris Robison thats funny that I read your post at this moment, because I am in the trial of Exposure X5 now and find it running very nice and fast on my Macbook Pro. After that test today, I star...

Sascha C. commented,

Wait.... „Some time ago, there was a blogpost, where the chief developer (?) presented, why they did the change to more AI and less DAM ... cause he (!) listened to an old women „ Is that true o...

Sascha C. commented,

I agree with Any. Performanc Issus are an issue of all new release of Luminar since the first Version. And always there is the same statement, that new tools / new interface / new Backend / new ......

Sascha C. commented,

How does the DAM work with external storages? I will not have all of my images stored on my MAC and use an external SSD drive. What happens if I start Luminar without plugged it it in? Will I see s...

Sascha C. commented,

Ok, a few questions here 1. Is it possible to migrate changes in lmnr Files to the database? 2. Is the Catalogue referenced based or get the picture stored into a database or internal data structur...

Sascha C. commented,

Is that the reaction of the complaints regarding the missing DAM? https://skylum.com/blog/why-you-shouldnt-focus-too-much-on-negative-feedback- Really? Are you sure? Is that the answer? We are bad ...