• Total activity 34
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 7
  • Subscriptions 6

Activity overview

Latest activity by Sascha Claren

Sascha Claren commented,

How does the DAM work with external storages? I will not have all of my images stored on my MAC and use an external SSD drive. What happens if I start Luminar without plugged it it in? Will I see s...

Sascha Claren commented,

Ok, a few questions here 1. Is it possible to migrate changes in lmnr Files to the database? 2. Is the Catalogue referenced based or get the picture stored into a database or internal data structur...

Sascha Claren commented,

Is that the reaction of the complaints regarding the missing DAM? https://skylum.com/blog/why-you-shouldnt-focus-too-much-on-negative-feedback- Really? Are you sure? Is that the answer? We are bad ...

Sascha Claren commented,

After watching that video I am sure that we will get a DAM with absolutely minimum features that is totally behind ON1 or LR CC. There is absolutely nothing special. Where are the "reinvented" thin...

Sascha Claren commented,

Will DAM for Luminar become a separate product? Sold separately from Luminar?

Sascha Claren commented,

Seriously? This must be a joke :D. You are kidding us. From 2017 to early 2018 to mid 2018 to summer 2018 to autumn 2018 jus a week ago to late 2018 and end of 2018 now. Between that we heard „soon...

Sascha Claren commented,

This is not an update! It is a statement that says nothing newer than have been said several time before within the last month. Oh wait, there is something new: „... this year...“. Not this autumn ...

Sascha Claren commented,

I bought Luminar 1.0 not because of their promises deliver a image management functionality soon, but it was one something that influenced the decision in an overall view. But: I upgraded to Lumina...

Sascha Claren commented,

I really would like to know what Skylums definition of „soon“ is :-D

Sascha Claren commented,

Don't believe it, but I currently about to go back to Lightroom. The workflow together with the Mobile App is amazing and LRCC is enough for 80% of the work which all can be done on my iPAD without...