• Total activity 26
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 6

Activity overview

Latest activity by John Aldred

John Aldred commented,

by "haters" do you mean Skylum customers who were entitled to expect a fully functioning photo editor from day one, but did not get it?   Maybe this is much better but how long does it take, and wh...

John Aldred commented,

Angela    ...... thanks for the Lost Edits information   ......   I see that this album does not show unless there are Lost Edits and I can see that that makes sense

John Aldred commented,

Yes thanks for the above info  ...offline installer worked.  Where is this lost edits installer though?   

John Aldred commented,

Here we go again .....  waited ages for it to "install"    ... updates components message  ... what does that mean?  Restart PC  ... why ? .... new desktop icon  ... old version. Damn it I do not n...

John Aldred commented,

Just trying to update Luminar 3 in Windows 10.  Very slow installation and getting these runtime errors now.   

John Aldred commented,

Well you can see what a nightmare this must be for Skylum because my experience with Luminar 3 in Windows 10 is very different.  The upgrade has crashed  during a couple of edits and I have gone ba...

John Aldred commented,

I have put a shortcut on my desktop to C:\User\Pictures where the Luminar Catolgue files are.  I am regularly deleting all of the files  as Luminar remakes them when it starts up again.  This sped ...

John Aldred commented,

Angela     .....    thanks for all of this but I am past caring now.   I did get the previous version to work satisfactorily without the catalogue.  I want to get back to that version as this new v...

John Aldred commented,

I have had enough now!     I got the previous version working OK by deleting catalogue and by regularly deleting the files that were created by Luminar each edit (massive numbers of files created)....

John Aldred commented,

So what is a stack guard because Luminar just failed to create one it notified me as it crashed after a moderate editing session in the new update? It mangled my desktop display and I had to restar...