• Total activity 9
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 1

Activity overview

Latest activity by Will Roberts II

Will Roberts II commented,

@Wim van see Meer You’re right. Luminar does retain the edit history. I had Luminar mixed up with another program (rested too many trials). The DAM in Luminar and its lack of functionality is want...

@Wim van der MeerIt's true that some programs such as Photoshop and Luminar save edits but Luminar only saves them for the current session right? Last time I used the trial it was only for the curr...

@Al Martire Thank you for the thorough explanation. I’m still trying to get the hang of the various ways of going about the process. For now I’ve settled on Exposure X5 and then I’ll lean on anoth...

@Al Martire Question for you. How does your workflow happen when using an external DAM with an editor like Luminar or something other in regards to sorting, labeling metadata, etc? Do you leave th...

@Andy H Exposure X5 has done everything I could want and need it to do except for one thing and that’s image layering. It’s rare that I will need to do it but if/when I have to I will need to use a...

Update for everyone who has helped me here: I went with Exposure X5. I really wanted to go with Luminar 3 right now as it is the most aesthetically pleasing but after giving Exposure X5 a true try ...

@Geoffrey Hahn Hello Geoffrey. One would think that the ability to view and undo edits would be a core function within editing software but after trying numerous trials I’ve found that not to be th...

Relatively new to the photography scene and evaluating editors right now before purchasing. Does anyone know of an editor that lets you undo edits after moving to a new picture and/or closing and r...