• Total activity 59
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 30
  • Subscriptions 10

Activity overview

Latest activity by Nancy Goodenough

Nancy Goodenough commented,

The Insiders letter just arrived a minute ago. See you there! Many thanks, Nancy

Elena, what I got was the same email I got before that confirmed my purchase, but it did not contain a link to the Luminar AI Insiders Community. I have copied what was sent below, x'ing out the or...

I preordered Luminar AI on Sept 16. I have done multiple searches plus a look thru in Mail from then til now and don't see it there, nor in my spam folder. Could you please resend? Thanks much, Nan...

Thanks, Alex, for coming thru for this upgrade. Maybe next year compromise at 3? Thanks, Nancy

Angela, I appreciate your offer to have me contact support for more licenses than 2. However, I'm hoping the company changes the policy back to 5 licenses not just for me, but as a policy for every...

Oh, dear. I have multiple laptops in different sizes plus a desktop. This is going to cost me. I'm not very happy right now. n  

I regularly work thru many different filters, so made a workspace called ALL FILTERS to make it easier for my workflow. Will I be able to do this with Luminar 4? (Could you make a tab called ALL?) ...

Will I be able to use my own skies in the new AI Sky Replacement in Luminar 4? My and probably most photography club competitions do not allow using "other photographers work" in our entries, so th...

Not sure if any of the answers say there will be Fuji film simulations that LR has in Camera Profile.  Not lens profile. Not DNG. Thanks.

Will I be able to use the Luminar Library across multiple drives? I have about 500k images across three 4TB or 8TB drives.