Christian Kaiser

• Total activity 61
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 21

Recent activity by Christian Kaiser Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • bad performance Luminar 4.1

Answered

Dear Luminar-Team,I'm still not satisfied with the performance of Luminar 4.1.0.I installed today the update and Luminar is still very, very slow. All other software (Photoshop, ACDSee) runs fast. ...

• Installationsfile "Flex" und "3" starten nicht auf Win10, 32-bit

Hallo,ich habe meinen PC mit Win10, 32-bit, neu installiert. Leider startet weder das Installationsprogramm von Flex oder von Luminar3. :-( Ich habe 20 Minuten gewartet, aber es tut sich nichts. Ei...

• Luminar 3.0 MSI-File needed

Hello Skylum-team, could you please provide the download-link for LUMINAR 3.0?I'm looking for the MSI-Files with all needed files for the installation. Luminar 3.1 doesn't work - too buggy! I'd lik...

• performance must be increase as quickly as possible

I use Luminar since December 2017. First off all "Thank you, for such a great software!". But, the performance must be much better in the next update(s). To save (export) a RAW to a JPG it takes to...

• Crop (Zuschneiden) with measure in cm

Hello, with the CROP-TOOL I'd like to have the choice to enter the requested size in CM (and inch) and the requested resoltuion. Expample: 18cm * 13cm, 300DPI   Regards,Christian

• Request to our developers

Hi Skylum-Team. I read a lot of time the sentence: "I will pass the request to our developers and hopefully that functionality can be added in the future" It would be great if the Skylum-Team might...

• automaticyl Update doesn't work

The automaticly Update doesnt work correct. The file will be downloaded, Luminar will be updated. After the re-start the message "new version exist" appears and the dowload/update start again. I so...

• Layout anpassen

Hallo, ich wünsche mir, dass ich das Layout von Luminar meinen Wünschen anpassen kann. Ich hätte gerne größere Schriften und keinen schwarzen Hintergrund für die Menüs. Ein blauer Menühintergrund w...

• additional brush needed

Hi Skylum-Team, I'd like to have not only a "round" brush - I'd like to have also an straight/angular (I didn't know the correct wording in english) one. To mask a building makes it easier with suc...

• Export to JPG tooks too long

Hello Skylum-Team, the export to a JPG tooks too long. It's not fun to export pictures to JPG. Sometimes the PC need up to 1-2 minutes to export an RAW to an JPG. Please fix this. Other programs ne...