• Total activity 118
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 43

Recent activity by patrick wynne Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • What a AWESOME Neo 1.2.0

Answered

Hi Skylum, you have done it again!!!! what a big leap in this software, i love my HDR Merge!!!. Thank you for your great job. Keep up your good work. Take care and be safe over there.   Regards pat...

• cannot download the Luminar Ai

Answered

i have try 10 times to download this software and stop ay 30%, is there a direct download ??

• Well done Skylum

Answered

the new update **1.0.1 (9236) i just want to say Well done Skylum, the new update is working amazing and i am really enjoyed the software , more fun and faster.   Regards patrick

• Update 1.5.1 (8660)

Answered

Hi Skylum, just letting you know this new update is working really well. It is much faster and more smoother, keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next generation **NEO** coming soon :)   Rega...

• Update number 4 soft launch Portrait BokehAI

Answered

hi skylum, just letting you know the new update number 4 worked very well and i do like the **Portrait Boken* worked well plus the bug fixed is good. i have noticed is smooth and faster than before...

• Open Gl 3.3 shown up

Answered

never have this problem before was ok since i bought this Luminar Ai January this year, Was working beautiful till yesterday. i have update the driver and my PC only 4 month old 10th Generation, i7...

• Awesome Software, keep up the good work

Answered

Hi Skylum, just letting you know this Luminar Ai is amazing product, i have bought a new 10th Generation i7 computer with 16Gb Ram and built in video on mother board. This edit worked very well and...

• Luminar Ai not clear when i zoomed in 100%.

Answered

Hi Skylum, i have editing my photos with Luminar Ai  ,i have find out  when i zoomed in 100% the photos have a funny looking effect on the side. I have done on lightroom and photolab DXO does not h...

• When is Luminar Ai coming out???

Answered

Hi everyone, we have heard that the new Luminar Ai is coming out in USA holiday????? we are in Australia and we dont know when is that. Could you please tell me when is that coming out???   Thanks ...

• New video card MSI Radeon RX 570 Armor OC 8GB Video Card

Answered

hi everyone, i like to know if someone can help me with the luminar 4 software. When i saved my file in  tiff  from Editing i have note that the export take a good 90-110 seconds to save in my file...