• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 43

Activity overview

Latest activity by patrick wynne

patrick wynne created a post,

What a AWESOME Neo 1.2.0

Answered

Hi Skylum, you have done it again!!!! what a big leap in this software, i love my HDR Merge!!!. Thank you for your great job. Keep up your good work. Take care and be safe over there.   Regards pat...

patrick wynne commented,

thank you very much Roy, that did work :)   Regards patrick

cannot download the Luminar Ai

Answered

i have try 10 times to download this software and stop ay 30%, is there a direct download ??

Well done Skylum

Answered

the new update **1.0.1 (9236) i just want to say Well done Skylum, the new update is working amazing and i am really enjoyed the software , more fun and faster.   Regards patrick

Update 1.5.1 (8660)

Answered

Hi Skylum, just letting you know this new update is working really well. It is much faster and more smoother, keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next generation **NEO** coming soon :)   Rega...

Update number 4 soft launch Portrait BokehAI

Answered

hi skylum, just letting you know the new update number 4 worked very well and i do like the **Portrait Boken* worked well plus the bug fixed is good. i have noticed is smooth and faster than before...

patrick wynne commented,

Hi Skylum, just letting you know ,it's all good still going very well.   Regards Patrick

patrick wynne commented,

yes i will let you know by this Sunday his weekend.   regards patrick

patrick wynne commented,

Hi Skylum, it is all good now, i just wipe windows 10 and put in fresh OS windows 10, i think is the Microsoft update cause the problem.   thank you your help.

patrick wynne commented,

thank you for your quick response, i will send you my information about my computer to you by email support   regards patrick