• Total activity 19
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 5

Activity overview

Latest activity by Fred Peatross

Fred Peatross commented,

Yes, your post solved the issue. Thank you!  

Fred Peatross commented,

Not on my browser (Brave - which is Chrome)  

Fred Peatross created a post,

I can't find the cart anywhere!!

Answered

I just put the extension package for 2022 in my cart. But where is the cart! I can't find anywhere

Fred Peatross commented,

It's the launch that takes so long I usually give up. Sometimes the ADD PHOTOS button on menu disappears. Is there a new version coming?

Fred Peatross commented,

The main problem is it's so slow it makes no sense to use. I could never open the original version but the latest version allowed me to open but it doesn't seem like a very inviting (or friendly) s...

Fred Peatross commented,

My original copy of Neo was with the early orders. The first copy wouldn't open. I waited and downloaded a revised version. It didn't work. I contacted Luminar. They did get the software to open bu...

Fred Peatross commented,

The team at Luminar did get Neo running but my oh my it's not 

Fred Peatross commented,

I'll never buy another Luminar product. There's no excuse for Luminar releasing slow, non-working versions. I now have a totally inoperable copy of Luminar that I paid good money for!

Fred Peatross commented,

I just downloaded the most recent version of Luminar Nero. It is totally unusable!!  

Fred Peatross commented,

Ridiculous! Why do u folks release before the product is ready? I'll wait on you to fix and then send me an updated version that works. Because I'm not versed in computers enough to jump thru all t...