• Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 6

Activity overview

Latest activity by Walter Stansbury

Walter Stansbury created a post,

Tonality B&W Mega Pack

I downloaded the Tonality B&W Mega pack from Marketplace.  I was successful in copying the .Lmws file to my workplace folder but have not been successful in adding the presets that I thought ca...

INFO Date Sequence

In Luminar the INFO button displays the date as Day/Month/Year.  Does anyone know how to change that sequence to Month/Day/Year?

Aurora to Luminar

Aurora 2019 only allows photos to be "Opened In" Luminar 2018.  Even when Luminar 2018 has been deleted when I try to "Open In" Luminar 2019 it takes me to a page to purchase Lu...

Nikon Z Series Support

Now that Luminar 3 will support Nikon Z series cameras I tried to import several photos from Luminar 3 to Aurora for HDR processing and found that Aurora does not yet support Nikon Z series photos....

Walter Stansbury commented,

Please don't forget to add support for Nikon Z series cameras in your next update!

Transferring Plugins

The plugins that I purchased through Skylum for Luminar 2018 (Focus Pro; Snapheal, etc.) did not transfer over to Luminar 3 and I do not know how to have that happen. Also, after downloading and in...