• Total activity 11
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 5

Activity overview

Latest activity by Robert Barr

Robert Barr commented,

Public beta testing is the new normal. Sad, but true. It will eventually come back to bite the companies because of user frustration and eventual mistrust. I see it already with Skylum. They kept u...

Robert Barr commented,

I agree strongly with Colin regarding the inability of a user to change file names in the Library (I refuse to call it a DAM because of it lacking such basic features as naming files and adding key...

Robert Barr commented,

The DAM was half of a release. One cannot even add keywords to their photos. It is not a DAM. Merely a file browser. Of course they say 'more to come', but we know how that works. Luminar is so far...

Robert Barr commented,

Alex and crew will get this much cash from me in the future: $0.00. For all of the reasons previously mentioned: vaporware (DAM), half finished products (MAC/PC parity), overuse of the word 'soon...

Robert Barr commented,

Alex and crew will get this much cash from me in the future: $0.00. For all of the reasons previously mentioned: vaporware (DAM), half finished products (MAC/PC parity), overuse of the word 'soon'....

Robert Barr commented,

Given the popularity of the new A7III, when will the update supporting it be issued? This is going to affect many users. I am hoping to have mine in the next 2-3 weeks. It would be a real shame if ...