• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 2
  • Subscriptions 31

Activity overview

Latest activity by Jørgen Lock-Andersen

Jørgen Lock-Andersen created a post,

What is the effect of a LUT ?

Answered

Skylum has today given us a free gift of a pack of LUT's (LUT = Look UP File = color grading)- which is great. Bur this also pin-point the problem of what are the effects/results of a LUT. Because ...

Presets to emulate old analog color films ?

Answered

I very much like the colors of the old analog color films I used back in the analog period. Film like Fujifilms Velvia and Provira and especially the Kodachrome II with its deeply saturated colours...

Slider to adjust the overall effect of a Preset

Answered

When I use some of the supplied Presets in Neo I often find that the effect is a little "over-cooked" and I would prefer to tone this somewhat down to a more subtile effect. I know, that we now can...

Jørgen Lock-Andersen commented,

Thank you Helena Always pleasing to hera, that you will listen to us users of Neo.  A side-to side comparison is actually my 1. priority on my wish list. Optimally as comparing the edited image vs ...

My wish list for future updates and extensions

Answered

Being a long term Luminar user all the way back to the very first release of the software, I am especially impressed by the way  Neo has matured since its release last autumn. There are, however, a...

Thank you for your answer Helga But my question is still is unanswered: where on the Skylum's webside can I find information about Neo subscription including what is the pricing and what is include...

Where is the Subscription option for Luminar Neo ?

Answered

I am somewhat astonished to read, that subscription "owners" of Neo will receive the new HDR Merge extension for free.  I am quite sure that a subscription option was not offered while I pre-ordere...

Yes, the Background Removal function is well hidden and can be found in quite another place than where you expect it to in the Portrait Module. So, go to the Layer Properties function in the upper ...

Hi Helena Carter  Thank you for your answer. I'll be looking foreward to have the Dodge and Burn and Clone Stamp functions back again soon.  With regard to your answer to my request about bringing ...

Missing basic functions like Dodge and Burn, Clone Stamp and more

Answered

Dear Skylum Team  I am a long term Luminar user migrating up from the very first Luminar version and now to Luminar Neo. And I have very much respect for the situation you and Ukraine are experienc...