Bob Shrader

• Total activity 104
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 10
  • Subscriptions 33

Votes on activity by Bob Shrader Sort by votes Recent activity Votes
  • Uninstalled Luminar 3

I have uninstalled Luminar 3 after frustrating experiences with the much-heralded library component. 1. I directed Luminar to ingest a subset of my Pictures folder, but apparently it also scanned t...

• Save and Export options in Luminar

I am involved in a project of restoring dgital scans of hundreds of old family photos that were faded, scratched, etc. Luminar Flex works great as one of the tools in this process. However, the met...

• Option to turn off Luminar 4 library

When Luminar 4 is released, please give us the option of turning off the library function. I use a third-party digital asset manager as the starting point for photo editing and for organization of ...

• Add-on Templates

Answered

A couple of questions related to templates. 1. Why aren't purchased templates included among the AI considerations for a recommended look for an image? They seem to be relegated to a category requi...

• Bulk deletion of imported Looks

Answered

Where are the Luminar AI Legacy Templates (imported Looks) stored on a Mac? It seems the most efficient way to delete multiple items in this category would be to use the Finder. LumAI's deletion me...

• Getting Acquainted with Luminar AI

Some of the challenges with Luminar AI appear to be the result of users failing to understand the changes in the app compared to Luminar 4. Obviously, there are legitimate complaints, but some of t...

• Luminar 4.3 in Affinity Photo?

Answered

Does the update to Luminar 4 now allow Luminar to run as a plugin in Affinity Photo?

• Luminar 4.2 update option not appearing

Answered

Opened Luminar 4.1 -> Check for Updates It indicated I had the latest version. Unable to locate a place on the Skylum website to do download the upgrade version.

• Luminar 4 release for early buyers

I read on DPR that yesterday Skylum made Luminar 4 available to folks who advanced-purchased in July. I purchased then but received no email. Was that report true?

• Erase Function

Not new to Luminar 3, but to me, a nuisance. 1. Erase should be a live filter, showing results on the screen as the brush is drawn instead of having to complete the erase operation and click the Do...