• Total activity 100
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 10
  • Subscriptions 32

Activity overview

Latest activity by Bob Shrader

Bob Shrader commented,

Terry and Roy, thanks for the suggestions on getting rid of the useless legacy templates. On macOS 11.1 those files are hidden. Shift+CMD+period mark makes them visible. As far as my first question...

Bob Shrader created a post,

Add-on Templates

Answered

A couple of questions related to templates. 1. Why aren't purchased templates included among the AI considerations for a recommended look for an image? They seem to be relegated to a category requi...

Bob Shrader commented,

John West Thanks for the screen caps examples. Very helpful. I'll experiment adding to the DefaultLUTs folder. Bob

Bob Shrader commented,

John West -- Is this working as a location for the converted L4 Looks? I snooped around, and on my system everything here is a Cube LUT file. Terry Luckings -- On my system, Library>Group Container...

Bob Shrader commented,

Roy, thanks for the enlightenment related to Windows. In Mac, files like this are normally found in an Application Support folder which tend to be tucked in one of several places. So far, I haven't...

Bulk deletion of imported Looks

Answered

Where are the Luminar AI Legacy Templates (imported Looks) stored on a Mac? It seems the most efficient way to delete multiple items in this category would be to use the Finder. LumAI's deletion me...

Bob Shrader commented,

Austin Miller: "...text adding feature is now available ..." I think he meant to write "NOT available."

Getting Acquainted with Luminar AI

Some of the challenges with Luminar AI appear to be the result of users failing to understand the changes in the app compared to Luminar 4. Obviously, there are legitimate complaints, but some of t...

Bob Shrader commented,

For Mac: I did find that Luminar AI will run as a plugin in the German (English language version) photo editor PhotoLine. From PhotoLine, navigate to Library -> Application Support -> Skylum Softwa...

Bob Shrader commented,

You're absolutely correct, Roy. We Mac users have been relegated to the rear of the bus. Bob