• Total activity 33
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 12

Activity overview

Latest activity by John Barnett

John Barnett commented,

Thank you for both your response and the quick response via email.  I know there is quite a bit a negativity on these forums, but I think credit should be given when credit is due.  I am satisfied ...

John Barnett created a post,

Bonus packs

Answered

Are there any incentives or options for those of us who preordered Luminar 4 for the bonuses now being offered on Black Friday sales?

Luminar 4 question

I apologize if I missed seeing on hot to do this. My question is how do I apply simple sharpening to a picture or a selected area of a picture?

Luminar 4 positive so far

I have been fooling around with Luminar 4 now, and I must say it is considerably better than the previous versions on Luminar.  I do have a suggestion for Skylum...have a dedicated area for bugs re...

John Barnett commented,

I as well as other still think you should include a red eye removal filter, especially on Luminar 4.   Yes, you can do work arounds, but the idea is to simplify your process, especially considering...

John Barnett commented,

Will Luminar 4 have red eye correction?

John Barnett commented,

After over a month, I finally get to try out the program -- not getting any database failed to open error.  I will start testing the program and let you know how it goes.  The interface looks nice....

John Barnett commented,

I sure hope this update will correct the problem some of us are still having with the database failed to open error. Have tried all the suggestions from support and these forums. It would be nice...

John Barnett commented,

Plain and simply...yes!

John Barnett commented,

Leila, thank you for getting back to be promptly.   I do not have an apostrophe in the the path of my catalog.  My catalog is in D:\pictures.  When I install the program (under Administrator I migh...