• Total activity 97
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 9
  • Subscriptions 30

Recent activity by John Robinson Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Luminar 4 bugs and uodate

Answered

This is a question. When is the next version of Luminar 4 slated for delivery? I am on Version 4.3.2 of Luminar 4 and operate version OS 11.2.1 (Big Sur) on an iMac. I use Apple's Photos 6.0 and ed...

• Luminar Catalogue images - lack of Keywords, Descriptions

Answered

I know Skylum is working hard on improving its offering for organising images. How do those using Luminar 4 cope with not having keywords and descriptions as organisational tools? What work arounds...

• Coffee Breaks & Academy

Answered

I appreciate the support given by Skylum to those of us forced to stay at home and others. I gain useful tips from the Coffee Breaks - although I will continue drinking tea. The Academy is a great ...

• Mouse or graphics tablet/trackpad

Answered

My Wacom Bamboo Fun was ideal to guide the cursor when editing photographs. Alas my Fun is not Catalina compatible. For health reasons, I need to reduce my use of the mouse. So the choice for me is...

• Photos and User skies

Answered

I'm disappointed the last update of Luminar 4 did not correct the problem of Luminar 4 and or Photos freezing when saving a file containing a User sky. Using the Photos Extension Luminar 4, the ima...

• Thanks Skylum

Came back from holiday on Tuesday. Luminar 4 was in my inbox just waiting to be loaded. Job done and now I'm editing my photos using Luminar 4 as an extension from Apple Photos. From Creative Kit t...

• Removing reflections

I have some pre MacPhun images of vehicles. These vehicles have been so highly polished that they reflect their surroundings. What is the best way to remove these reflections?