• Total activity 93
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 9
  • Subscriptions 28

Activity overview

Latest activity by John Robinson

John Robinson commented,

Thanks for the speedy response, Agatha. I have the latest version on Luminar 4. I'll see how it goes and watch out for other factors affecting me. Luminar 3 is working perfectly.

John Robinson commented,

Agatha, what about Luminar 4? When I tried it this morning editing in Luminar 4 was slow and prone to giving up the ghost. I only tried to edit 4 images. I had a 50% success rate and those fails ma...

John Robinson commented,

I use Apple Photos with Luminar 3 and 4 and occasionally Intensify (Creative Kit software no longer supported by Luminar). I never had any confidence that Luminar would produce a useable DAM/Catalo...

John Robinson commented,

Belated thanks for Version 4.3.3. I have not had any problems with 4.3.3. I've changed from someone with little faith to one who doffs his cap in recognition of the release.

John Robinson commented,

Lyne, thanks for your quick response. My view of Luminar seems almost a mirror image of yours!

John Robinson commented,

Lynne, I'm interested how you get on with Photoshop Elements on a Mac. I'd welcome your comments, particularly if you use the Elements Organiser in preference to Apple's Photos (which I use). I hav...

John Robinson commented,

Anastasia, you haven't answered my question so I'll stick with the 'no answer is the answer'.  

John Robinson commented,

Sometimes no answer is the answer itself.

John Robinson commented,

Helena, I notice that Luminar A1 is having a second update shortly. Please explain why A1 gets priority over Luminar 4. 

John Robinson created a post,

Luminar 4 bugs and uodate

Answered

This is a question. When is the next version of Luminar 4 slated for delivery? I am on Version 4.3.2 of Luminar 4 and operate version OS 11.2.1 (Big Sur) on an iMac. I use Apple's Photos 6.0 and ed...