• Total activity 51
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 9
  • Subscriptions 12

Activity overview

Latest activity by John Robinson

John Robinson commented,

Thanks Olha. I've had no trouble using the built in ones nor with using my own when using Luminar 4 as a standalone or through  the Luminar 4 Library.  

John Robinson commented,

I have a similar problem that when using my own skies in Luminar 4 as an extension of Photos, there is about a c70% chance I will be unable to save the edited image in Photos. The screen just freez...

John Robinson created a post,

Thanks Skylum

Came back from holiday on Tuesday. Luminar 4 was in my inbox just waiting to be loaded. Job done and now I'm editing my photos using Luminar 4 as an extension from Apple Photos. From Creative Kit t...

John Robinson commented,

Nick, we were - sort of. I remember Skylum saying that the Creative Kit was now a legacy system and would not be updated. I didn't expect CK to be updated for Catalina so I have, with a deal of sad...

John Robinson commented,

Well done, Skylum, for getting Luminar 3 (3.1.4) working with Catalina. I haven't done an exhaustive test, just a handful of new photo imports and edits of existing images. Sorry Bahram Monshat, I'...

John Robinson commented,

Correct David but to me a workaround is too tiresome. There are several I can use but it is frustrating that Skylum has got this wrong given past OS Mac changes have always worked well with Luminar...

John Robinson commented,

I assume Supports and Anna's comments means I cannot use Luminar until they release a fix later this year. Hmm. 

John Robinson commented,

My Luminar Flex and Luminar 3 will not update in Photos for Mac using Catalina when the edit has been completed. In effect, Luminar is dead for me until this is sorted.

John Robinson commented,

Eje I am a snapper of photos, at best a hobbyist, but definitely an iMac user. I am nowhere near being a professional. I used to use Adobe but the bugs etc made it increasingly difficult to have a ...

John Robinson commented,

Good points, Leander, that get to the heart of why we take pictures. I'm happiest when I get a shot just right without the need to edit. However, I'm not one of those who crosses the mountains to c...