Peter Schlaufer

I am from Lucerne Switzerland and have been doing photography since 50 years plus, not always in the same verve, but still, I never abandoned it. I did processing and enlarging already in analog times things have become a lot easier now, also thanks to McPhun, which I used for several years. I have gone digital in 2006, since then working with the pictures has become ever more sophisticated.

• Total activity 24
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 7

Recent activity by Peter Schlaufer Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Printing modul/ Cropping

It is of course known, that the printing module is still in development. Some suggestions are, that also printing ratios will be included that follow the DIN/ISO Standards i.e. A4, A3. This is the ...

• Copying adjustments

Hi When I copy adjustments from a picture on which I did also some cropping and then paste the adjustements to another picture, then also the cropping is applied to this second picture. That in my ...

• What am I doing wrong

Hello I was developping pictures and 2 days later I want to progress on a the same picture, however all the developping history is still written when pusshing the history button however not one sin...

• Luminar and Aurora

I eagerly try to open a picture from the Luminar 3 libraries in Aurora 2019, it simply does not work. Either Luminar says it cannot find Aurora 2018 or it crashes when you open Aurora as a PlugIn a...

• Was I waiting for that?

I am truly a good customer of Skylum having the Creative Kit, Aurora and Luminar, therefore I was happy more than one year ago, when Skylum announced to add DAM on Luminar, so I could get rid of my...

• Hello from Lucerne Switzerland

I have been doing photography since 50 years plus, not always in the same verve, but still, I never abandoned it. Quite a lot has changed in this time. I did processing and enlarging already in ana...