• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 28

Activity overview

Latest activity by Franci Carlsson

Franci Carlsson created a post,

lum 4 edit

Answered

upper left occurs when I import my own image, but not when I use one from L4.2

Franci Carlsson commented,

I can't do all that, but I don't need dutch language anyway.  Skylum team said they would "get you back up and running" but they haven't answered me yet.  I'm really getting disappointed with Lumin...

Thanks, that helps a lot. If Windows only backs up every 24 hours, what happens when computer is not on.  I can't leave computer on because it gets too hot.  I thought it would back up every time I...

catalog backup

Answered

I store my "L4 catalog  folder " on an external drive. It shows up with  3 folders called: Backups, CacheDocuments, and PreviewCache.    For security I copied all 4 of these folders to another exte...

L4 4.1.1 update

Answered

Tried to update 3 times. It quit every time, the last at 80%. Said contact support

trash

Answered

I've been hitting "move to trash" for hundreds of pics, but today I needed to get one back so I went to my recycle bin. They weren't there.  Where do they go when I "move to trash". Lum 4

Flemming-- my old Lightroom won't recognize my new camera so I really wanted to give Luminar a good try.  I don't want to pay the monthly fee to Adobe, but I guess it has come down to that.  I gave...

slow edit

Answered

I have about 3000 pics to go through from recent trip.  Each one takes about 10-12 seconds to load before I can edit it.  This seems way too slow! Is something wrong?

delete rejects

Answered

Is there a way (like lightroom) where I can delete all rejected photos (marked with x) at once?  

deleting a photo

Answered

My folder has 4000 images.  What are my options for deleting the ones I don't want?