• Total activity 14
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 6

Activity overview

Latest activity by Nicole Young

Nicole Young commented,

@Doug There is a very good possibility that I will update the book with a second edition. It looks like Luminar 4 should be released this fall, so it would be with that version. I wouldn't have any...

Nicole Young commented,

FWIW, I have an article on my site about the new version and used my own photos for the examples :)  https://nicolesyblog.com/2018/09/12/aurora-2019/

Nicole Young commented,

My bad ... I thought you said “what” (not “where”). The DAM is not in Luminar yet.

Nicole Young commented,

DAM = Digital Asset Management It's basically an place to organize your photographs, similar to the Library module in Lightroom if you're familiar with that.

Nicole Young commented,

Volker, the book is not translated into German and is only available in English.   Daniel, if PDF is not a good version, which do you prefer?

Nicole Young commented,

The problem is that Luminar does not handle .png files well. ON1 uses .png files for their borders so they're really not that complex (and I've done so as well with some of my preset packs). So, in...

Nicole Young created a post,

New Luminar eBook

Hi everyone! I just published a new eBook on Luminar 2018, the first-ever full-feature book on Luminar. The book is up-to-date with today's 1.2.0 update and also is compatible with Windows (I inclu...