• Total activity 27
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 8

Activity overview

Latest activity by Steve Adams

Steve Adams commented,

I haven't followed this community in a while. I heard Skylum (MacPhun) promises far enough in the past that the DAM in Luminar 3 was supposed to be the solution that would make up for all the broke...

Steve Adams commented,

@Blair Govan When you consider that Luminar 3 is not ready for prime time AFTER OVER A YEAR OF PROMISES ABOUT THE DAM RELEASE (the first promise I bought in to was for early 2018), I can't help but...

Steve Adams commented,

We can't link to Creative Kit because it's no longer supported by Skylum, but Aperture shows up on the list. How long has it been since Apple dropped support for Aperture? I don't follow the logic ...

Steve Adams commented,

@Stephen Skylum has been incorporating Creative Kit functions into Luminar all along, but they don't have all of those functions covered yet. In my opinion, saying that you'll no longer allow acces...

Steve Adams commented,

Why am I not surprised that Skylum would fail to continue access to Skylum products in Luminar. I thought I'd be able to use FX Photo Studio, which I still use extensively, from the new version of ...

Steve Adams commented,

@Tony Collins The problem with this discussion is that Skylum has made and broken promises... and taken money based on those promises... for well over a year. That's how long I've been waiting. Oth...

Steve Adams created a post,

Seriously?

I got a solicitation today that'll allow me to get a "Pre-Order Deal" on Aurora HDR 2019. Skylum can't provide the DAM promised for Luminar a year ago... that I paid for a year ago based on that pr...

Steve Adams commented,

I haven't seen this kind of BS about a product release since the rash of Mac vaporware in the 90's.

Steve Adams created a post,

Survey

I got an email today from Skylum wanting to know what I really think about Luminar. Rather than waste time filling a survey that'll be ignored I thought I'd answer that here. If you really want to ...

Steve Adams commented,

I've given up on Skylum's promises and returned my focus to what's worked for me in the past. I guess I'll check in every now and then out of curiosity... after all the hype about what's coming, I'...