• Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 11

Activity overview

Latest activity by Cliff Grimes

Cliff Grimes created a post,

AI Restoration

The Accent AI filter is brilliant. The AIs coming in Luminar 4, that we are being (mercilessly) teased with look to be the same and then some. Kind of got me thinking. Where would I like to see it ...

Upgrading L3 catelog to L4 question

Were heading into the final straight as regards the release of L4. I'd like to know if the conversion / upgrade of L3 library to L4 will be problamatic? Has this been stress tested by the developer...

Cliff Grimes commented,

Hellena, this should passed on to your head of cyber security. Code RED!

GeoSetter - time to act is NOW.

Friedemann Schmidt's Geosetter 4.0 version was supposed to have been released in second half of 2017. This did happen. There's no update on his blog. The Google maps API is dysfunctional. Geosetter...

Keep the (Skylum) faith… dreams come true!

In certain quarters, in the Skylum community, there's been a much heaping of 'stuff' on Skylum, its products, range of products, its staff, the mix of roles (marketing v development/ coding say) an...

Cliff Grimes commented,

Hello Angela Yes, I can fire up Luminar, then drag and drop a file onto the canvass to have Luminar open said file. But… not if there's already a file open in Luminar. I've mentioned the Ctrl W (cl...

Windows - Missing Info 2

The info panel above the histogram panel, does not include shutter speed. Fundamental necessity. I'd suggest the developers looking at Nikon's ViewNX-i Info panel, or Lr's customisation of the what...

Windows - Missing Info 1

I cannot see anywhere in the Windows version the file name, after loading an image. Fundamental necessity.

Drag & Drop - Windows Explorer

It appears that I cannot drag and drop any image files into Luminar or onto the taskbar icon, from Explorer. This would be very good to have. (I can though open an image in Luminar or Explorer from...

16bit JPGs and 8bit TIFFs

I've residual 8bit TIFFs from my old Nikon D800 / D810 cameras. I'm in love with my Fujifilm in-camera processed JPGs and 8bit TIFFS. I can work up both these file formats in Affinity Photo in a 16...