Gene Flanigan

• Total activity 39
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 12

Recent activity by Gene Flanigan Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • White Balance

I have been using Luminar for several years, and the white balance has never proven to be at all accurate. I was really hoping that this would be fixed in version 4, but it has not. Here is an exam...

• Jumps from one image to the next

It would be helpful if there was some way to lock the image you are currently trying to edit. It seems that a slight movement of the mouse and Luminar jumps to the next image in the library. This h...

• Export resolution

Answered

I was really hoping that in Version 4 the ability to choose the DPI on jpg export would be there. As many of us are producing images for websites and want a 72 dpi export, we are forced to edit the...

• Aurora to Luminar

I have both Aurora and Luminar 3. After finished making edits in Aurora, it seems you should be able to send the image to Luminar. If I click the Share Image button in the top right corner, there i...

• MAC Catalina

It seems with Mac Catalina, Luminar can not see any new images added to the hard drive. I created a new folder, and copied a bunch of files from a memory card to it. Luminar sees the folder, but ca...

• JPG export resolution

There doesn't seem to be any way to set the dpi when exporting a photo as a jpg image. For most websites you want 72 dpi, but there is not way to set this. I see if I export a TIFF file, then the o...