• Total activity 36
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 11

Activity overview

Latest activity by Gene Flanigan

Gene Flanigan commented,

Roger, this jumping to the next image is not new. It's been a problem for along time, and one that Skylum has told us it would fix a long time ago. I really think that we are wasting our time askin...

Gene Flanigan commented,

Anna, Skylum may believe that the new interface "must be more efficient", but obviously many of your customers do not. Many like me, are looking to other programs to replace Luminar 4. Plus with ot...

Gene Flanigan commented,

Roger, maybe gimmick isn't the best word. But sky replacement isn't something I see myself doing a lot. What Luminar does with it, is I think pretty impressive however, and I think the portrait edi...

Gene Flanigan commented,

For some tools the speed isn't too bad, for others, moving the slider there is a substantial lag before the image updates. It could be your files sizes are smaller so you don't notice this.  The ma...

Gene Flanigan commented,

The jumping from one image to another on a Mac, basically makes the program almost unusable, or at least completely frustrating.

Gene Flanigan commented,

I get similar bizzar results sampling the gray floor in this photo. I have even gone as far as to include an 18% gray card in shots and still get very poor results with Luminar. I did download a tr...

Gene Flanigan created a post,

White Balance

I have been using Luminar for several years, and the white balance has never proven to be at all accurate. I was really hoping that this would be fixed in version 4, but it has not. Here is an exam...

Gene Flanigan commented,

What I find bizarre is over the years users have posted many useful enhancement recommendations and fixes, yet none of these things get added, but we get a gimmick of sky replacement. Sure its impr...

Gene Flanigan commented,

UI in version 4 is a big step backwards. The mouse issue seems worse in version 4 than version 3 too.   There are so many things to like about Luminar, but then a handful of frustrating things that...

Gene Flanigan created a post,

Jumps from one image to the next

It would be helpful if there was some way to lock the image you are currently trying to edit. It seems that a slight movement of the mouse and Luminar jumps to the next image in the library. This h...