Dann Lavery

• Total activity 129
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 8
  • Subscriptions 48

Recent activity by Dann Lavery Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Sharpening options

The ability to select other methods for sharpening would be very useful in the future.  Unsharp mask filter, high-pass filter, bi-lateral blur are some examples of this. The ALT key edge masking (f...

• A19 challenged by image with great detail and monochromatic texture

Just an FYI, I recently took images at an Ice Castles event (aka manmade ice features with huge icewalls and thousands of icicles.  Typically the sets are a series of 5 images at variable bracket s...

• Proposed workflow using L3 WITHOUT using Libraries .

L3.0 has been a fresh start down the road to a full LR replacement.  As you indicated in your roadmap, the "initial" release will not be a full DAM.  That's fine. For those of us that have found a ...

• Luminar 3 WITHOUT libraries

Two items. #1 L3 is installed.  At this time I will await further development related to the LIBRARIES functionality before or if I will migrate from BRIDGE.  Therefore I will use L3 as an editor o...

• Luminar 3 WITHOUT libraries

L3 has been installed. As the Library functionality is not where I need it to be, at this time, I will continue to use Bridge as my preferred DAM software.  Therefore I intend to use L3 simply as a...

• A19 plugin & L3

Hi, It appears with the release of Luminar 3.0 the plugin for Luminar has lost functionality in Aurora (if L18 is removed).   Sigh....... Please issue a patch.   Thanks

• Aurora 19 export file size

When exporting to an image file, it would be nice to have the software provide an estimated file size (KB's or MB's) will real time updates as one moves the QUALITY slider.  This will allow us to s...

• A19 Free Transform Tool

Having a robust "FREE TRANSFORM" tool in Aurora 2019 (as per Luminar 2018) would allow users to attached a discreet watermark while not having to leave A19 just to do so. Call it a workflow enhance...

• A19 pre-release sale.

Hi, Thanks for the advance notice.  For myself, I've switched my tone mapping software from Aurora to Affinity Photo because Affinity's algorithm(s) seems so much more realistic and sharp than A18....

• Plugin support Mac

Can you put plug-in capatibilty for other (non Photoshop) stand-alone software.  eg NIK collection, Affinity Photo. Also a list of non-Skylum supported plug-ins (stand-alone) may be helpful.  eg I ...