Dann Lavery

• Total activity 136
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 8
  • Subscriptions 51

Recent activity by Dann Lavery Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • A19 pre-release sale.

Hi, Thanks for the advance notice.  For myself, I've switched my tone mapping software from Aurora to Affinity Photo because Affinity's algorithm(s) seems so much more realistic and sharp than A18....

• Plugin support Mac

Can you put plug-in capatibilty for other (non Photoshop) stand-alone software.  eg NIK collection, Affinity Photo. Also a list of non-Skylum supported plug-ins (stand-alone) may be helpful.  eg I ...

• A18 Free Transform tool

Will there be a "free transform" tool coming to Aurora like that in Luminar?

• L18 as a plug-n from A18

I'm finding when processing brackets in A18 its rare I don't go into L18 (plug-in) to do some final tweaks.  However if I want to "export" a version (to jpg) while in the plug-in, I'm not able.  I ...

• New Raw file & Default Workspace

Newest 1.2.0 installed.  When opening new RAW files they are opened with a default WORKSPACE (Professional). Is this intended?  Can one change the start-up (preferences) to load one's own custom wo...

• Exporting images UI (MAC)

UI is slightly different between L18 & A18:  "Processing" indication is at top with one and centred with the other.  (Yes, minutia ) Jpeg export: the resolution slider when at max provides a file s...