• Total activity 175
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 36
  • Subscriptions 52

Activity overview

Latest activity by Fernando Ariznavarreta

Fernando Ariznavarreta commented,

I am pretty sure that Luminar won't be enough for me. Skylum has hided us every bit of information about the progress, the features, etc. after promising almost a year ago that if would import and ...

So you are going to put it in the market with no beta testing at all, thus we are going to make the beta testing on road.   Well, we will see if the bugs are not huge enough to make it unusable.   ...

ah, OK.   What a mess of version numbering, I have 1.2 installed, 2018 then 2019 jumps to v3?So is the Luminar we are expecting for 18 december and that will be offered for free to those of us who ...

We are at luminar 1.3 and waiting still for 1.4 or whatever that will come in december.   Then there will be luminar 2 or luminar 2019 some time in 2019.... So I won't expect luminar 3 until 2020 a...

So it seems that you have a mid way installed 4.7.2 framework.   You should try the option of delete it first, and then reinstall. Don't unistall previous versions of the framework as they may be u...

One more failed date. It was promised by november, then the end of november, no December, second half… will see if we have it by 2019.   Anyway if it does not have a correct color management it wou...

It seems clear that you don't have the required .NET framework, so you have to install it from Microsoft (the runtime version not the developer version). You can download it from here: https://www....

All this is a complete mess. One representative confirms keywording is there, then comes another one that says it will be added in the future. Nobody, even skylum people, seems to know what to expe...

You just can do a thing: use other software until they fix the color management thing. I use luminar now as a filter of PS, as some filters are very good, but you cannot have any confidence on the ...

This is enough for me. One says that they have solved the color management and that we will see it in next revision. Then comes another representative and says the do not have inmiediate plans of s...