• Total activity 35
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 16
  • Subscriptions 5

Activity overview

Latest activity by Luis Mederos

Luis Mederos commented,

I am having the same problem after the latest Windows update.  It tries to merge and crashes. I tried the solutions above, but the installations fail telling there me there is a *newer* version of ...

Luis Mederos commented,

@Moritz thanks for the reply; I'm on a PC.  Will take a look there.  

Luis Mederos commented,

Does anyone know *where* does Luminar create the catalog? I imported all my photos, and I can see them whenever Luminar opens, but there are no files in my Appdata folders nor in the folder where I...

Luis Mederos commented,

@Angela Given that the release is due this month, where can we find the list of the available features for it?  Surely it is available by now !!   Thanks Luis  

Luis Mederos commented,

Folks forgive my ignorance. What video are some of you referring to?   All I have found is a 15sec blurry screen grab of image moving very fast on Facebook. If there is something else, could someon...

Luis Mederos commented,

@Denis Kotsee if the thinkpiece was not aimed at anything in particular, I suggest Skylum really, really, really work on change management and user communication --- the timing for publishing a pie...

Luis Mederos commented,

@Gracie Allen and others There are 2 possibilities I'm researching: a.  ACDSee has a new version coming out, which *may* alleviate some of problem of no PS replacement.   I am not totally convinced...

Luis Mederos created a post,

sensor dust spot removal

Is there a tool or workaround (other than going image by image editing) to deal with sensor dust spots? This is a reality of using digital cameras that require a capability to deal with it in the i...

Luis Mederos commented,

@Bruce Bovill First, your response was very clear and very civil.  Thank you. Although we probably will end up agreeing to disagree, my point is that from the very beginning of this thread the issu...

Luis Mederos commented,

@Bruce Bovill I am glad to hear you are satisfied with the product without the DAM, but how does that contribute to those who started this thread and *do need* the DAM?