• Total activity 26
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 7

Activity overview

Latest activity by Bill Endicott

Bill Endicott commented,

Once I got home from traveling I tried this method.  First the folder "%appdata%\Adobe\Lightroom\Modules"  does not exist.  So these instructions are useless. I see that the file belongs in AppData...

Bill Endicott created a post,

Luminar4 as a Plugin for Lightroom.

Answered

Am I missing something?  I purchased this to use as a plugin for Lightroom on my Windows Desk Top and my travel Macbook.  It works fine on my Macbook by simply using "Edit In", but on Windows "Edit...

Bill Endicott commented,

Anastasia, Please note As I stated "As a stand alone it leaves a GREAT DEAL to be desired".  In fact as a stand alone it only semi sorta almost kinda works but not really.  This has been noted in t...

Bill Endicott created a post,

SkyLum's track record and what they do best.

I have found I really like Luminar, but it is DEFINITELY not "As Advertised".  SkyLum made the mistake of jumping on the "Lightroom Replacement" band wagon and made a ton of promises they are not c...

Bill Endicott commented,

"I hope it keeps growing so that I can make it my only editing tool" This was my hope as well.  SkyLum keeps coming very close and then starts "Shifting" the focus.  Capture One and OnOne have done...

Bill Endicott commented,

@Andy H.   I don't know that I meant to go that far, but SkyLum credibility is at an ALL TIME low.  This bothers me as I REALLY do like the product.  I just wish they'd stick to one program and qui...

Bill Endicott commented,

I read the article - I generally try to get what info is there in-between the lines.  I have passed on Luminar 4 as I have no interest in fake skies.  But Dima says there are 4 other items claimed ...

Bill Endicott commented,

Anna, SkyLum REALLY needs to work on how it handles customer expectations - and I suspect that is a major understatement!! Coming out with L4 and a new direction towards creating "New" tools withou...

Bill Endicott commented,

"I have never used a piece of software that is so tantalizingly great yet so infuriatingly flawed." Now that describes SkyLum perfectly.  Most accurate statement I've seen yet!   I am very happy wi...

Bill Endicott commented,

Luminar has made it extremely clear they have absolutely no idea of where they are going.  And once they decide they will change it shortly.  A lot like the old weather joke "If you don't like the ...