Tim Stahmer

Educator. Blogger. Learner. Geek. Aspiring Photographer. My best efforts can be found here: https://timstahmer.smugmug.com

• Total activity 20
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 2
  • Subscriptions 9

Activity overview

Latest activity by Tim Stahmer

Tim Stahmer commented,

After following the directions for doing a clean install of Luminar 3, starting with removing the old one with AppCleaner, importing photos still doesn't work. Luminar does copy the images to the f...

Tim Stahmer commented,

Does this mean that Skylum is NOT a registered Mac developer? And has NOT had beta versions of Catalina since it was released last June? And has NOT been working since that release to make its soft...

Tim Stahmer created a post,

Import Problem

I imported a folder of images that were sitting on my hard drive, choosing to move rather than copy and to keep the existing folder structure. Luminar did create the folders and copied the images i...

Tim Stahmer commented,

For the record, I never wanted or expected Luminar to be a "Lightroom replacement". Lightroom is a professional tool (with a professional price) and far more features than I need or want. I am simp...

Upload Problems

Something that needs fixing very soon, whether you call it Luminar 3 or 4, is the ability to upload images to a sharing site (Flickr, SmugMug, Instagram, etc.). Currently the only option available ...

Can We Get A Better Roadmap?

Overall, I really like using Luminar and the Library has been a wonderful addition to the software. However (and you probably knew there was a however coming :-), there are a few things still missi...

Crash, Crash, Crash

I'm trying to give the Libraries feature in Luminar 3 a real test with a project, using the normal process I use in Aperture, but it's not working. Just the first step of culling photos is causing ...

Luminar 3 New Features

After playing with Libraries for a week, I'm very impressed and happy with this first version. For me, Lightroom has always been too complex and the Luminar roadmap looks like it will be just the a...

Tim Stahmer commented,

Hi Konstantin, Respectfully, I think you're wrong about RSS not being used widely. Much of its use today is not visible but the technology is very much alive. As to RSS applications for non-techie ...