Tim Stahmer

Educator. Blogger. Learner. Geek. Aspiring Photographer. My best efforts can be found here: https://timstahmer.smugmug.com

• Total activity 45
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 3
  • Subscriptions 18

Activity overview

Latest activity by Tim Stahmer

Tim Stahmer created a post,

Urgently Needed Features (Continued)

Since my previous post is marked "answered" and so doesn't allow any more comments, consider this an extension of that thread... Although Victoria suggests we look at the Luminar roadmap, the page ...

Urgently Needed Features

Answered

First, the 4.1 release is a big improvement on performance. There is still more work to do, but everything is noticeably faster and more responsive. However, one area that really needs some develop...

Real Roadmap

Answered

Are you ever going to publish a real roadmap for Luminar 4? Since the release of 4, the roadmap page has shown the long unfinished path for version 3 but nothing about the future of 4. Listing the ...

Tim Stahmer commented,

Hi Steve, I know I can locate the original in the Finder and make a copy. But sometimes as I'm scanning my images, I want to label and collect a few to send to friends in the original format. It ju...

Duplicate Photo

Answered

I'm probably missing something, but is there a way to duplicate an image, with or without edits, in Luminar 4? Also, why is there no way to export the original RAW file from within the Library? Tha...

Tim Stahmer commented,

This is what I see when Luminar asks for my SmugMug user name and password: and this is what the settings in SmugMug look like: So this appears to be just one problem from of a long, long list of...

Tim Stahmer commented,

Been there. Done that. Submitted the ticket. Got no response. Other than a generic "we're very busy" message. Next idea?

Tim Stahmer commented,

It would be a nice step forward if the export to SmugMug actually worked.

Tim Stahmer commented,

I followed those directions and still am unable to upload images to SmugMug. When Luminar asks me to log into my SmugMug account, I get the message "Oops... There was an error on the server" after ...

Some Must-Have Features

Two basic features that I would like to see in one of the next few Luminar 4 updates (and that really should have been in version 3): One is the ability to edit IPTC data. Even free software like A...