• Total activity 108
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 46
  • Subscriptions 21

Activity overview

Latest activity by Anton Zvanut

Anton Zvanut commented,

Hi, thank you Roy for your reply.  It would be also nice to hear directly from Skylum too. I hope they would see this as an opportunity and duly support it. Kind regards, Anton

Anton Zvanut created a post,

Luminar AI vs Flex

Answered

Hi! If I understand the pre-order info correctly, Luminar AI would perform as a plug-in to Photoshop (from CS5 on). Does it mean that it will preform also in Photoshop Elements, e.g. APSE 2021, the...

Anton Zvanut commented,

Well, my question was due to the past experience with the Luminar. From the very beginning the Luminar concept convinced me to be the right tool for me. However, the initial experience was not so p...

PSE V 2021 & Flex

Answered

Hi,  I consider updating my PSE from v 13 to v 2021. Since  I make great use of Flex as a PSE plug-in I would like to be sure that I can expect to continue make use of this after the update. Could ...

Anton Zvanut commented,

I guess that a simple message could be added informing the user that he/she tries to save an image that is too large in pixels. An instruction of what would be the possible solution (pixels reducti...

Anton Zvanut commented,

Thank you, Angela! This means I should narrow my stitched panorama image for a shot or two. Kind regards, Anton

Anton Zvanut commented,

Hi Anastasia, I'm sorry but I do not understand your statement. Could you please spare a word more? With 1500p, do you mean 1500 pixels? And "on edge", are you referring to one side of the image re...

Max size of an image @ Luminar3

I've stiched an image of approximately 17k x 6 k pixels and wanted to work on it in Luminar3. At first, after initial editing Luminar3 just disappeared (crashed?), at next attempts I can not Export...

Anton Zvanut commented,

Hi! How do I install these looks in Flex? If I run File -> Add Luminar Looks Collection -> select extracted *.mplumpack, I get this:   It makes no difference if I do this from stand alone run of L...

Anton Zvanut commented,

Thanks again,  Thinking of Time Lapse projects a process that would make use of Custom Look without the stated save limits would represent a significant improvement, advantage. As it is, at my opin...