Andrew Hewitt

• Total activity 122
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 39
  • Subscriptions 29

Comments

Recent activity by Andrew Hewitt Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Also so far so good here too. I have a couple thousand or so imported for now, and it's been working longer than it did before. I'm very happy with the AI stuff, although I do prefer to use the Cam...

• Yes, of course that's possible Blair. I know I can cease paying for Lightroom, and retain the catalogue, although my thoughts are perhaps to have a closer look at Mylio, although that's a subscript...

• Hi Blair, Confirming my previous comments, I have been a long time user of Lightroom (and indeed iPhoto and Aperture before that), but was hoping to extract myself from the subscription trap. I'm s...

• Hi Angela, Thank you for taking the time to reply. I do, kind of, appreciate the efforts your team are making, and I do intend to try Luminar out again when the update arrives. However, I'm afraid ...

• @Gal, I wasn't really suggesting that everyone just accept the LR subscription model, I was really trying to suggest that it is the benchmark to which they need to aim for. LR is not perfect, so it...

• Good competition is always essential of course, but really, is the current version of Luminar giving Adobe anything to worry about? To be very honest, I'm very sad for Skylum, I feel sad for the pe...

• I think they should probably abandon the DAM module now, although I disagree with regard to the editing part, I very much like the results I get when using it as an editor only. But, it's always YM...

• @Bob, spot on I would say. Personally I have no intended malice towards Skylum, or any of the developers. As you say, we aren't buying into a dream here, we are buying a product that is supposed to...

• @Richard Thanks for taking the time Richard. "Not just the fact they are promoting a product that's not really working well at the moment, but other factors too." The product for most users is work...

• As posted in the News section, I also see issues with nested folders. Some show up OK, others are blank, a relaunch changes the folders that can and cannot be viewed. Clicking the the root folder s...