• Total activity 122
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 39
  • Subscriptions 29

Activity overview

Latest activity by Andrew Hewitt

Andrew Hewitt commented,

Just one thing to say to that Susan - ROFLMAO ;-)  

Andrew Hewitt commented,

Skylum guys, come on, really, you have to stop with the promises now. At least you've been honest enough to not state an ETA, but it's got beyond a joke now. Almost two years we've been seeing such...

Andrew Hewitt commented,

Very much my thoughts too. I have also now deleted everything MacPhun/Skylum. I'm sad really, as Luminar 3 was capable of producing excellent results, even for basic photo editing, as well as the m...

Andrew Hewitt commented,

Seriously guys? You want us to pay for another upgrade - again (despite advertising as 'buy once, enjoy forever'), yet you still haven't delivered what I paid for in November 2017. Sorry, but that'...

Andrew Hewitt commented,

@Anna Veres, thanks for responding, and I hope you can appreciate how frustrating this is becoming for many of us. I have now tried the update, and sadly little improvement with the speed at all. E...

Andrew Hewitt commented,

I have to agree with you guys here. I can see no real use in the ‘on this day’ feature. It’s very gimmicky, and as mentioned, too reminiscent of social media features. I’m away from my desktop mach...

Andrew Hewitt commented,

It's definitely a big improvement over previous versions, I have been able to import my 45,000 image library, and edit a bunch of images without a crash (so far). However, as others have said, perf...

Andrew Hewitt commented,

It's never improved for me neither, similar era of iMac, a Late 2013 with 16GB RAM, but running on an internal SSD now. More like 5-10 seconds per image here. It doesn't sound like a lot, but when ...

Andrew Hewitt commented,

Hi Colin, similar to you really, bitten by previous experience, I'm only testing with a couple of thousand or so. My main library is over 50,000, but even with a couple thousand browsing and genera...

Andrew Hewitt commented,

I'd like to add to that too. The cropping tool needs to be able to remember a user's preferred default settings. I rarely use a standard crop ratio, nearly always using a free crop. I also use the ...